Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sydney

Went to Sydney for my last 6 days abroad. It was really cool. Not as cool as New Zealand, but still pretty cool.

We went parasailing. I am in the middle. Yeah it was so fun because we got up there so high then the boat would slow down and we would glide down to the water and dip like halfway in then the boat would speed up and we were back up in the air! I love parasailing. you should go.


I got to cuddle this koala. He is the softest thing ever! I just wanted to take him home he was so sweet and cuddly.

Then of course we had to hit up the temple because why go somewhere without going to the temple? That would be a waste.

This vid was breaking rules in the act. It's the inside of the Sydney Opera House. Enjoy.




Now I am home! This is the last sentence I will write for this blog so start looking at halshum.blogspot.com again.

No comments:

Post a Comment