Monday, February 23, 2009

Choice week

Last week my teacher was sick so I visited the other byu girl's classrooms. And I hit every grade cool huh. And I decided that I really like the older kids as well as the younger - it's just the in-betweens that I've never enjoyed watching or teaching because it was the most awkward time of my life and I don't like to be reminded.

But yeah so the 5th grade teacher totally took advantage of my art skills and I made tsunami waves on one wall and a soccer goal on another. I taught the kids about goals and they wrote their goals on soccer balls then kicked an actual ball on the wall where the goal was and I put their goal ball where their ball hit. A lot of people missed but hopefully it won't be like that for their real goals.

And I had a really amazing weekend guys. I went to this cool music festival and it was outside and there was an orchestra and opera singers and normal singers and one guy sang bohemian rhapsody and it changed my life. And there was a laser show and fireworks at the end and I loved that as well.

1 comment: