Thursday, February 26, 2009

something funny

me: hahaha
  oh gina
  one night I couldn't sleep
  and I was listening to classical music on itunes
5:27 PM Gina: yeah?
 me: and out of no where after a song ended this voice says "good night hallie, sweet dreams"
 Gina: haha
 me: I seriously jumped off the couch
  it was YOUR voice from grandma's house
 Gina: how was it on iTunes?
 me: I emailed the text to myself
  and it downloaded the sound as well
  FREAKED me out
 Gina: i'm laughing
  so hard
5:28 PM hallie, you gotta write that one down
  that's really funny
  and freaky
5:29 PM i bet you totally fell asleep after that
 me: rigghhhht
  k I'll really let you go now
5:30 PM but I love you and you creep up on me even when you are half way across the globe!
 Gina: ok, well thanks for sharing that
  love you lots!



Funny huh.

1 comment: