Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend

On Friday we went to the NZ temple and did baptisms. It is a really pretty temple.

That night 3 of us went to a dance...this is what we do every weekend. We go to a dance. Then we go to Denny's. Same Denny's as american Denny's. and we don't get home until at least 3am.


This is us at Pasifika. Pasifika is where all the islands of the Pasific come together in one park and each island has a chunk. In their chunk they have authentic food from that island, merchandise, and entertainment.
 
I got a Ukulele from the Cook Islands!!! Custom. Beautiful. Great sound. And I already learned how to play a song on it.


This is a coconut that was full of coconut milk. So good.

4 comments:

  1. i wannnt that coconut. and girl, you are photogenic no matter what hemisphere you're in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I want to come visit you in New Zealand girl! Ok, I just met this girl and she reminded me of you so much!! She talks just like you and even has similar facial expressions. It's really weird and it made me want to see you super bad. Anyway, keep having a blast in NZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a hot woman! Get uglier before you get home or you might get attacked... but that could be cool so don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair!!! I'm with Katherine. Your never going to want to come home...I don't blame you

    ReplyDelete