Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update

Well I am better.  Thanks.  I missed a day of school then I went home early on Thursday.  On Friday we went to the sky tower (The tallest building in the southern hemisphere) And we had lunch there.  It was like a 5 star restaurant and it rotated the tables around the entire circle of windows within an hour.  It was amazing.  I had snapper.  And an amazing chocolate dessert that almost killed me it was so good.  
That was Heather.
Then we went to a museum and I got all tired and fatigued but I was fine.

 
K well we got this email getting ready for the dance.  And it was from one of our observers for
 when we teach- she's in her 30s and her parents live in Kere Kere, NZ which is 4 hours north of auckland.  She said "I can only take two of you" and michelle and I were first to reply so we got dibs. 

 The Sand was made up of shells guys.  It was bomb dig.  Click to enlarge.  Check out my Chaco tan.
We were at the dance then denny's till 3am then left at 9am this morning.  Man it is gorgeous here.  We're here until tomorrow afternoon.  It's been beautiful, I'm 190 percent better.  I love my life.

Don't ask me about anything beyond April 7th or the fact that today means there is only one of every number of the month left.  

1 comment:

  1. Same old-same old, huh? Everything you are saying is amazing.

    ReplyDelete