Friday, January 30, 2009

Party Bus to Jam Session

We rode this huge party bus to a jam session in otara where some chick was going on a mission so she and her friends put on a concert. It was amazingly good. I like their music. Little bit of reggae, ukelele, and a little somethin somethin of r&b and junk.

I matched the bus!


The group...minus the three guys that were taking pictures with every single girl's camera. I hate group picture time. No offense other girls.

Just riding on the bus

This city had murals on every wall. It's the most ghetto crime area in NZ so I think it is to cover up the graffiti or to keep them from graffitiing.

2 comments:

  1. Are those purple pants leather???!!! Those are hot, and did you and the bus call each other and agree to match or was it just a happy coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wish we called each other, but no, just a happy coincidence. and leather would be awesome but they are just cotton jeans-ish. Sorry I let you down twice.

    ReplyDelete